At Mendocino Farms, we see ourselves as more than a restaurant; our mission is to be a neighborhood gathering place that helps build community. That’s why we’re especially thrilled to be partnering with five local elementary schools in our new neighborhood of Campbell to have their students paint mini “Mendo the Cow” statues for display in our restaurant.
Students at Alta Vista, Bagby, Castlemont, Marshall Lane and Steindorf Elementary Schools will be competing to win a $1000 cash prize for their art program, and the community (that means YOU!) will cheer them on and vote to help choose the winning cow!
RSVP NOW to join us for Family Fun on Saturday, March 31st from 11:30AM – 2:00PM, where students will be presenting their painted cows and voting will begin! Please read below for full details on how to vote! The day will be filled with fun events and activities including face painting, arts & crafts, games & prizes, food samples, and live entertainment! Your kids won’t want to miss it, so make sure you RSVP HERE to reserve a spot!
Art Contest Official Rules
In-store voting begins on March 31st at 11:30AM and ends on April 13th at 9:00PM.
- Mendocino Farms employees are not permitted to vote in-store.
- To vote in-store, guests will be offered one token per purchase receipt and cast their vote by dropping the token into the locked ballot box corresponding with their favorite cow statue on display in the restaurant.
- Limit one token per Mendocino Farms purchase receipt.
- Limit one vote per store visit.
- No limit on the number of times guests can come into the restaurant and receive a token during the voting period.
Instagram voting begins on March 31st at 11:30AM and ends on April 13th at 9:00PM.
- Mendocino Farms employees are not permitted to vote on Instagram.
- To vote on Instagram, users may look for the series of 5 painted cow image posts and cast their vote by liking one or more of the posts (one vote per user per post).
- Only Instagram likes on Mendocino Farms’ own page (@mendocinofarms) will be counted; likes garnered on personal Instagram pages or shares will not be counted.
- No purchase required to vote on Instagram.
- In the event that there are technical difficulties with Instagram voting, we will only count in-store votes to determine the winner; all participants will be notified should there be an issue.
Winners & Awarding of Grand Prize:
- The Grand Prize winner will be determined by the most in store votes combined with most Instagram likes on their cow.
- All prize money will be awarded to the winning school, individual students are not eligible.
- Winners will be announced to the public on social media.